You'll find many books for sale in my online store, also movies and piano music - new, old, very old - excellent entertainment and study material.
Monday, November 22, 2010
Mama Mia, Can't Get It Out of My Mind
Perhaps you’ve seen the musical movie “Mama Mia.” If not I encourage you to get it. The thing is contagious! I’ve never really been a fan of the ABBA singers (My husband is an avid fan.) so I wasn’t really interested when my granddaughter rented it from Blockbusters for the two of us to have a night at the home-movies, popcorn in hand. What a surprise. The ABBA music is really the driving force throughout the music...or is the story the driving force? The writers did a fantastic job of fitting all those songs to the story…or did they write the story to fit the songs? Whatever which way, most of the actors did a great job singing and dancing and the story is clean and enjoyable. Even Pierce Brosnen’s singing grows on you after a few viewings. He said in an interview that he’d never sang in his life and his singing is proof enough. I had to buy the movie! Now my 3 and 5 year old grandchildren want me to play it every time they’re here. I even listen to it when I’m working. Got to get my mind back to the classics!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment